||PSP Fault Finding PSP Free Diagnostic Services
Free Sony PSP Diagnostic Service
At our repair centre we offer a fast diagnostic fault finding and repair estimate service for the whole Sony PSP range
of games consoles. We give you the customer an efficient, skilled, and cost conscious
diagnostic by fully utilizing our in-house expertise gained from the many console repairs that we deal with
each day from all over the globe.
How Does This Sony PSP Diagnostic Service Work?
If do not know the exact nature of the fault with your PSP console and you require a repair, the key question is
what repair work needs to be undertaken to restore the PSP back to full working order and how much will the repair cost? To find out you will need to send the console into
our PSP repair centre for a free diagnosis. One of our trained technicians will undertake a comprehensive diagnostic and fault finding test on the console, once this is completed you will then be notified of any faults found and the cost for us to repair your
console. If you choose to have a repair undertaken you can make payment via the website or over the phone, your PSP
will be repaired and returned to you via a fully insured shipping method. However if you choose to have no work
carried out on the console after receiving the diagnostic assesment the only charge is for return shipping of the console this is 6.30 GBP or you can collect in person from us with nothing to pay.
What Model Sony PSP's Do We Repair?
Basically all of them! We repair all five individual Sony PSP Models:
1. 1000 Series known as Sony PSP Phat / Sony PSP Fat (Including 1000, 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004, 1005, 1006, 1007, 1008, 1009, etc.)
2. 2000 Series known as Sony PSP Slim or Sony PSP Lite & Slim (Including 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, etc.)
3. 3000 Series known as Sony PSP Brite (Including 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3006, 3007, 3008, 3009, etc.)
4. 1000n Series known as Sony PSP GO (Including n1000, n1001, n1002, n1003, n1004, n1005, n1006, n1007, n1008, n1009, etc.)
5. NGP Series known as Sony PSP2
Just print out and include with your PSP our free in house console diagnostic form this can be found by clicking on the below link:
PSP Diagnostic Form
Your console needs to be shipped to our PSP repair centre, shipping details and instructions can be found by clicking on the link below:
If you have any other questions at all please check PSP F.A.Q page here:
PSP Repair F.A.Q
Any questions not answered please do not hesitate to ask. Click here to
contact us or please do give us a call.